Thursday, December 2, 2010

Experience From Online Education Courses

Online education courses are relatively fresh in the education business. Below are some of my personal experiences. I would sit in the lecture class and furiously write notes that I would then promptly forget as I walked out of the lecture hall. The year after, I started taking classes online.

This may be amazing, but when I was taking classes on the internet, I actually had more interaction with my professors and classmates. Well, I always felt like my questions were stupid and I could never ask them in front of 200 other students in a lecture hall. Once you can handle doing it all yourself, it gets a lot easier. My GPA has gone up since I started doing the online classes. I never did that well in the lecture classes.

What I found was that most people were much happier with their educational experience on the web than offline. The only significant weakness of online education courses is that they are not easier than regular College studies. I really don’t know if this kind of learning method is for everyone. It may be better for some people to go to a regular college where they have to attend classes regularly in Online education courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment